NOTE: Wealthsharingsystems.com (WSS) accepts over ten plus 10+ different crypto coins, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, ETH on deposit.
You have the ability to purchase these other tokens and use them to deposit into WSS system,
The only advantage of using alternative crypto coins over Bitcoin is transfer fee and sometimes speeds, Bitcoin has become a little expensive and can be slow, but it’s the number one (#1) currency and will hold its position and will likely increase in value.
Coinbase is the world's largest Bitcoin broker.
At Coinbase you can buy up to $150 or €150 of Bitcoin per week instantly with a debit card (not credit card) in:
• United States
• United Kingdom
Coinbase charges a flat 3.99% fee on all purchases via debit card, which is among the lowest for European and US customers.
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy Bitcoins with debit card on Coinbase:
1. Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
2. Connect debit card. Add your debit card to your Coinbase profile
3. Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
4. Buy Bitcoins! Buy Bitcoins using your debit card.
Coinmama is a Bitcoin broker that specializes in letting you purchase Bitcoin with a debit or credit card.
You'll be charged a 4.9%-5.9% fee due to the risks and processing fees that come with credit card payments.
Coinmama offers high limits.
You can buy up to:
• $5,000 worth of Bitcoin per day
• $20,000 worth of Bitcoins per month
After your account is verified and a purchase is made you will receive your Bitcoin within a few minutes.
• Works in almost all countries
• Highest limits for buying Bitcoins with a credit card
• Reliable and trusted broker
• higher fees among credit/debit card Bitcoin brokers
• Best for Germany, Netherlands, Italy, France & rest of Europe
• Extra features like ability to buy bullion
• Trusted exchange
Bitpanda is a Bitcoin broker located in Austria. You can purchase coins with a credit/debit card for 3-4% fees. Only residents of Europe can use Bitpanda.
Note that the fees are not displayed publically but displayed in your buy price when completing your purchase. With that said they offer some of the lowest fees in Europe for purchase of Bitcoin.
Peer to Peer sites – NO ID, Flexible Payment Options
With these two sites you are able to purchase Bitcoin from local vendors who will accept any form of payment for Bitcoin including cash.